Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest dive resorts in Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands. The resort has 78 apartments with a total of 220 beds, its own diving school, two resort restaurants (All-day restaurant Blennies and Fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts), two swimming pools and its own car rental company.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a creative and professional
Together with your colleague Sous Chef and the F&B Manager, you are responsible for the daily operations in and output of both restaurant kitchens, namely Blennies and Ingridients.
- Achieve and monitor high quality of the dishes
- (Co-)responsible for the planning and organization of the kitchen
- Contribute to the implementation Recruit,
- Manage and motivate the entire kitchen brigade
- Devising new dishes and constantly developing new presentations
- Assisting with Purchasing, stock management and orders thorough knowledge of ingredients, materials, cooking techniques and equipment
- Administrative tasks; including roster planning and personnel matters Devising,
- Calculating and executing events (Supervising) compliance with the regulations in the field of safety and HACCP
- MBO Culinary diploma (preferably level 4)
- Relevant work experience; including demonstrable managerial experience
- Hands-on mentality flexible, service-oriented, responsible, stress resistant
- Able to accept ideas and wishes; to be translated to the board Proficiency in the Dutch and English language;
- speaking Spanish and/or Papiamento an advantage
- Team player who likes to work in the kitchen
A challenging job where you work with a motivated team in two kitchens of a leading hotel organization, in one of the most beautiful places on the island of Bonaire, with an appropriate salary. There is input in the composition of the kitchen brigade and the menu development.
More information and applying: We would like to meet candidates who recognize themselves in the above profile. If you are interested in this position, we would like to receive a motivation letter, with CV and references, via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org