Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest Dive Resorts in Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands.
The resort has 73 apartments with 220 beds, its own diving school, two resort restaurants, two swimming pools, and its own car rental company.
To strengthen our team, we are immediately looking for a motivated and service-oriented
In addition to being an excellent place for wonderful diving, our beautiful dive resort offers the possibility of enjoying delicious food & beverages. Both resort restaurants are located on the waterfront and provide a meeting place for our hotel guests, our dive guests, and island residents. Both restaurants offer something for everyone.
Our Blennies Pool Bar offers an informal atmosphere, with service ranging from breakfast to lunch and dinner. For beautiful sunsets and evenings of delicious dining, including matching wines, guests can visit our fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts.
What are you going to do?
- Together with the rest of our enthusiastic F&B team, you are responsible for the daily operation of the restaurant;
- In this full-time position, you prepare for the opening of the restaurant, advise and serve the guests, ensure payment control and help clean up the restaurant after closing time;
- As a restaurant employee you are attentive, customer-friendly, and proactive;
- In addition, you have a flexible working attitude and you can communicate well with guests, colleagues, and your manager;
What we ask:
- Have at least one year of relevant experience;
- Insight into (legal) regulations in the field of safety;
- A team player;
- Command of the English and Dutch language;
- Spanish and Papiamento are a plus;
- Above all, you are motivated to successfully fulfill this position!
What we offer:
- Working in a leading organization within the diving world in Bonaire;
- A challenging position in a beautiful working environment;
- Working in a committed team;
- A competitive salary supplemented with generous tips;
- The opportunity to (learn to dive) for free;
- Special rates at two gyms;
Want to become part of our Buddy family?
Recognize yourself in this and wish to get started in a challenging environment, send your written application including your curriculum vitae, via e-mail to human firstname.lastname@example.org and then we will contact you as soon as possible!