Buddy Dive Resort is one of the biggest dive resorts on Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands. The Resort has 72 apartments with a total of 220 beds, its own diving school, two Resort restaurants (Blennies and Ingridients), two swimming pools and its own car rental company.
Four the Dive school we are looking for a new
for 40 hours a week.
Buddy Dive Resort is looking for a fulltime PADI certified Dive Instructor. As instructor you’ll give specific dive certification courses, theoretical & practical, on different levels. You will teach the people scuba diving techniques who wants to learn to dive
- Providing diving lessons to guests (theory and practice) on various levels according to the PADI diving regulations and security.
- Coordinating and accompanying guests to boat trips for diving excursions and night dives.
- Assisting with the daily control of dive operations.
- Assisting with the dive school, dive shop, boat and equipment maintenance.
- Filling of the dive tanks at our central dive station.Profile
- PADI Open Water Instructor with competence and relevant work experience.
- Be able to provide diving lessons in English and Spanish and preferably in another language such as German, French or Portuguese.
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative, be a decision maker and yet work in a team environment.
- Have good communication and social skills as well as a positive work attitude.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail us your motivation letter and CV with photograph.
- Experience as Dive Instructor: 2 years.
- Required language:
English, any additional language(s) Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French is preferable.
- Required license or certification: PADI OWSI.
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail us your motivation letter and CV with photograph, firstname.lastname@example.org