An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Central Reservations Department of our holding located in Kralendijk – Bonaire (Dutch Caribbean).
The department handles all aspects of reservations for the resorts Buddy Dive Resort and, Belmar Oceanfront Apartments. We are looking for a driven and service-minded
In this position you:
- Handle all reservations for individuals and (dive) groups
- Coordinate availability of bookings, incl. special requests, activities, and other related aspects
- Assist guests, tour operators, and dive shops over the phone, email, and/or in-person
- Promote and maintain customer loyalty as well as maximizing occupancy
- Process and check bills and invoices
To make the job a success, you have:
- An associate’s degree; preferably in tourism and hospitality
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge, experience, and affinity with computers and preferably experience with a hospitality central reservation system (such as IDPMS)
- Excellent organizational, communications, and customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Dutch, Portuguese, and/or Spanish are an advantage
- As our new colleague you are willing to work irregular shifts and on weekends.
In short, you are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about sales, work accurately and have a proactive approach to reservations.
If you would love to join our team, please send your cover letter, with your resume by email to [email protected]. The HR colleagues are happy to help.