Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest diving resorts in Bonaire – Dutch Caribbean.
The resort has 73 apartments with a total of 220 beds, a private diving school, two resort restaurants (Blennies and Ingridiënts), two swimming pools and a private car rental company.
We are looking for a
The Night Auditor is responsible for providing a warm welcome to guests that arrive late and will be assisting the ones with early departures,
ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed and monitoring overall safety of the resort in collaboration with security.
Working hours are between 10 pm and 6 am.
Job role highlights :
- Front Office duties such as checking in of guests, providing tourist information and services as wake-up calls
- Operating the telephone and receiving and addressing guests
- Handling cash (incl nightly cash drop) and credit card payments
- Checking cleaned rooms before arrival of guests
- Handling and resolving complaints
- Report irregularities to management/security.
- Planning and assisting with the car rental business
- Responsible for the night audit reports
- Maintaining security standards and addressing any issues during the night
- Check-ups on the property
- High school diploma; Associate’s degree in a related field would be a plus
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Friendly and energetic personality, with customer service focus
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of any other language would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of the dive industry
- Basic Math skills
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision
- Able to recognize an emergency situation and take appropriate action(s)
For more information and application:
If you are interested in applying for this position, do not hesitate to send your CV including a motivation letter via email address: Humanresources@buddydive.com