Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest dive resorts on Bonaire – Dutch Caribbean. The resort offers 73 apartments with a total of 224 beds, an onsite dive shop, two resort restaurants (all-day restaurant Blennies and fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts), a poolbar, two swimmingpools and its own car rental fleet.
Do you want to strengthen our kitchen team? we are currently looking for a creative
Allround Line Cook – Fulltime
In addition to being the perfect place for wonderful diving, our beautiful diving resort offers the possibility of a delicious and varied range of Food & Beverage. Both resort restaurants are located on the waterfront and provide a meeting place for our hotel guests, our dive guests, and island residents. Both restaurants offer something for everyone.
Our Blennies Pool Bar offers an informal atmosphere and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
For beautiful sunsets and evenings of delicious dining, including matching wines, guests can visit our fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts.
Our new colleague:
- Together with the kitchen team, is responsible for the day-to-day running of the two restaurant kitchens.
- Focuses on the development, preparation, preparation, portioning, and layout of dishes.
- Is able to make menu suggestions, implement them and adjust them if necessary to meet different dietary needs.
- Works hygienically and in accordance with HACCP guidelines.
What we ask for:
- An MBO Culinary diploma (preferably level 3/4).
- Knowledge of and experience with the HACCP guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of ingredients, materials, cooking techniques, and equipment.
- You are a team player, show initiative, and are stress-resistant.
- Above all, you are motivated to successfully fulfill this position!
What do we offer:
- A full-time job within a leading organization in the diving world in Bonaire.
- A challenging position in a wonderful working environment.
- A nice job in a committed team.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with generous tips.
- The possibility of free (learning to) diving.
- Special rates at two gyms.
Further information about the position can be provided by Christiaan Thole, Chef Kok, on telephone number +599 780 1715
Information about our terms of employment can be provided by Anne Fleur de Beer, Human Resources Management Department, on telephone number +599-701 1115.
Interested parties are requested to send their written application including curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Management department (email@example.com).