Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest dive resorts on Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands. The resort offers 78 apartments with a total of 220 beds, its own dive shop, two resort restaurants (all-day restaurant Blennies and fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts), a pool bar, two swimming pools and its own car rental company.
Our beautiful dive resort offers, in addition to an excellent place for diving, the possibility of a delicious and varied range of Food & Beverage. Both resort restaurants are located on the waterfront and provide a meeting place for our hotel guests, our dive guests and islanders. Both restaurants offer something for everyone.
Our restaurant Blennies offers an informal atmosphere, with a service ranging from breakfast, to lunch and dinner.
For beautiful sunsets and evenings of delicious dining, including matching wines, guests can visit our fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts.
At our fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts we are looking for an Independen
Independent Working Cook
What are you going to do:
- Together with the kitchen team you are responsible for the daily affairs of restaurant Ingridiënts;
- Together with your team you present high quality dishes, fitting within the concept and according to the latest trends;
- Provide guests with an excellent fine-dining experience;
- Focus on the development, preparation, portioning and layout of dishes;
- Making menu suggestions, implementing them and adapting them if necessary to different nutritional needs;
- Work hygienically and according to HACCP guidelines.
What are we looking for:
- You have passion for cooking;
- You are flexible and service-oriented;
- You are responsible and stress-resistant;
- You are a team player and show initiative;
- Above all, you are motivated to successfully fulfill this position!
What do we ask for:
- An MBO Culinary diploma (preferably level 3/4);
- Knowledge of and experience with the HACCP guidelines;
- Good knowledge of ingredients, materials, cooking techniques and equipment;
- Language proficiency in English;
- Language proficiency in Dutch is an advantage.
Want to become part of our Buddy family?
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you wish to work in a fun but challenging environment? Then send your written application, including your CV, by e-mail to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Information about our terms of employment can be obtained from Anne Fleur de Beer, Human Resources Departement – +599-701 1115