Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest dive resorts in Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands.
The resort has 73 apartments with a total of 224 beds, its own diving school spread over four locations on the island and its own seven boats, two different types of restaurants, two swimming pools and its own car rental company with over 100 vehicles.
For our Housekeeping/Laundry department, we are looking for an independent and active
with relevant work experience in the hotel industry
In this position, together with the Housekeeping Manager and Supervisor, you are responsible for managing, checking and motivating the team members, where you jointly ensure that hotel guests and colleagues are staying in a a clean (working) environment and hotel room.
Who we are looking for:
- Have an MBO education with relevant work experience as a manager
- Are flexible, hands-on, service-oriented and have strong communication skills
- Have an eye for detail, know how to structure and know good planning and organization
- Speaks several languages besides Dutch; where English, Papiamento and/or Spanish are an advantage
What we offer:
- We offer a varied function, in an established organization on the island within the diving world
- Working in a beautiful environment, in an informal atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Two consecutive days of weekend
- Various other personnel benefits
For more information and application: If you are interested in applying for this position, do not hesitate to send your CV including motivation letter via e-mail address: Humanresources@buddydive.com