Belmar Oceanfront Apartments is a small and luxurious resort
with twenty Oceanfront Apartments located in the area of Belnem on Bonaire
To strengthen our Front Office Team, we are immediately looking for a motivated and service-oriented
FRONT OFFICE AGENT
Our Front Office is always ready for our guests. Both on arrival, and throughout the stay, to make it an overall pleasant stay for everyone!
In this position you have a key role by performing various guest-oriented and administrative tasks. You feel comfortable doing various tasks in the office, as well as performing retail tasks in the dive shop and making sure that everything looks perfect at the front office and at the resort.
What are you going to do?
- You are the business card;
- Reception and check-in of guests on the basis of reservation lists;
- Preparing and delivering keys, welcome packs, etc.;
- Providing general and tourist information to the guests;
- Providing service, but also handling complaints;
- Checking out of departing guests, settlement of invoices, etc.;
- Issuing rental cars;
- Close cooperation with the Housekeeping and Car Rental department.
- MBO 3/4 work and thinking level
- Relevant work experience
- Flexible, Service-oriented, Representative
- Can run shift between 06.00 and 23.00
- Can work on weekends and public holidays
- Command of at least the languages; English and Dutch. Spanish and/or Papiamento are an advantage
A part-time job (max 32 hours) with a lot of variety. Working in a pleasant informal working atmosphere, in a beautiful environment of a leading organization on the island.
We also offer a free introductory dive, discount on diving courses, discount in the dive shop and special rates at two different gyms on the island.
More information and apply
If you recognize yourself and wish to work in a challenging environment, please send your motivation letter with Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to the Human Resources department.