Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest Dive Resorts in Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands.
The resort has 73 apartments with 220 beds, its own diving school, two resort restaurants, two swimming pools and its own car rental company.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated
FOOD & BEVERAGE TRAINEE
From the months of June / July / August
In addition to being an excellent place for wonderful diving, our beautiful dive resort offers a delicious and varied range of food & beverages. Both resort restaurants are located on the waterfront and provide a meeting place for our hotel guests, our dive guests, and island residents. Both restaurants offer something for everyone.
Our Blennies Pool Bar offers an informal atmosphere, with service ranging from breakfast to lunch and dinner. For beautiful sunsets and evenings of delicious dining, including matching wines, guests can visit our fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts.
What are you going to do?
- Together with the rest of our enthusiastic F&B team, you are responsible for the daily operation of the restaurant;
- In this full-time internship, you prepare for the opening of the restaurant, advise and serve the guests, ensure payment control and help clean up the restaurant after closing time;
- As a restaurant intern you are attentive, customer-friendly, and proactive;
In addition, you have a flexible working attitude and you can communicate well with guests, colleagues and your manager;
What do we offer:
- Are a leading organization within the diving world in Bonaire;
- A challenging position in a beautiful working environment;
- Working with a dedicated team;
- A competitive internship compensation supplemented with generous tips;
- The possibility of diving for free;
- Special rates at two gyms;
What we ask:
- A catering/ hospitality related training/study;
- Insight into (legal) regulations of safety;
- Being a team player;
- Command of the English and Dutch language;
- Spanish and Papiamento are a plus;
- Above all, you are motivated to successfully complete this internship!
Want to become part of our Buddy family?
Do you recognize yourself in this and do you wish to do an internship in a fun but challenging environment, then send your written application, including your curriculum vitae, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible!