As of January 16, 2021, the flight ban to Bonaire is lifted. Passengers from all countries are allowed to travel to Bonaire. To avoid quarantine travelers must follow the rules for traveling to Bonaire. Please find the rules below.
Answers to frequently asked questions about traveling to Bonaire and COVID – 19 can be found here:
Measures on Bonaire:
The current prevention measures on Bonaire can be found on https://www.bonairecrisis.com/en/measures/
Rules for traveling to Bonaire
- When traveling to Bonaire, it is mandatory to have a negative NAAT test result. The NAAT test must have been taken within 24 hours before departure to Bonaire.
- Also allowed is the negative result of a PCR-test, not older than 72 hours before arrival on Bonaire. Additionally, you need to take an antigen rapid test within 24 hours before departure. In case of a stopover with an overnight stay, the test needs to be taken at the location of your last stop with an overnight in a high-risk country. This applies to people 13 years and older.
- The negative results of the tests need to be known before departure.
- It is mandatory to fill out a health declaration form 72 hours to 48 hours prior to departure to Bonaire. The form can be found on https://bonairepublichealth.org/en/form.
- The health declaration form and test results need to be shown at check-in, boarding, and arrival on Bonaire. Make sure to have it with you when traveling.
For extensive information about traveling to and from Bonaire please visit Your Buddies Know Before You Go.
Buddy Dive Resort
Due to the recent developments regarding the COVID-19 virus, we find ourselves in a very uncertain situation that involves a lot of disappointment and confusion that neither you as a visiting guest nor us expected us to find ourselves in.
If you have to reschedule your trip due to travel restrictions, please contact our reservations department directly. Buddy Dive can offer to move your payment to a booking in the future, based on our availability.
Please be informed that if you decide to cancel your booking after May 31st, we, unfortunately, do need to apply our regular cancellation policy at the time of cancellation.
Flexible booking policy and cancellation policy:
Our Flexible Booking policy offers guests the opportunity to book for travel now through May 2021 with ZERO deposit required.
- A credit card is required at the time of booking. The full balance needs to be received 24 hours prior to the date of arrival.
- Guests may reschedule travel through May 2021 without change fees, subject to hotel availability. Certain exceptions and differences in rate may apply.
- Reservations may be canceled, up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date, with no penalty in case guests can show at least one positive COVID-19 test for their household.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the arrival date are subject to the regular cancellation policy.
+599 717 5080 / +599 789 5080
Toll Free US/Canada: