No persons with a COVID-19 infection have yet been confirmed on Bonaire. As a preventive measure, Bonaire has decided that airspace will be closed from March 14th till further notice for all passenger flights from Europe, the US and other countries that pose a high risk of spreading the corona virus. There is also a prohibition on mooring for cruise ships, at least for the next 30 days.
Due to the recent developments regarding the COVID-19 virus, we find ourselfs in a very uncertain situation that involves a lot of disappointment and confusion that neither you as a visiting guest nor us expected us to find ourselfs in.
If you have to reschedule your trip due to travel restrictions, please contact our reservations deparment directly. Buddy Dive can offer to move your payment to any booking with travel date before December 18, 2020, of course based on our availability.
Please be informed that if you decide to cancel your booking we unfortunately do need to apply our regular cancellation policy at time of cancellation.
+599 717 5080 / +599 789 5080
Toll Free US/Canada: