As of January 16, 2021, the flight ban to Bonaire is lifted. Passengers from all countries are allowed to travel to Bonaire. To avoid quarantine travelers must have had a PCR test taken no earlier than 72 hours before arrival. The test result must be negative and you need a travel document with proof of the result. Additionally, travelers must complete a health declaration form for the Public Health Department. This declaration can be downloaded at https://bonairepublichealth.org/en/form
Answers to frequently asked questions about traveling to Bonaire and COVID – 19 can be found here:
Rules for traveling to Bonaire
- When traveling to Bonaire it is mandatory for all travelers of 13 years and older, to have the result of your negative PCR-test, taken within 72 hours before your arrival on Bonaire.
- When traveling to Bonaire it is mandatory to take a rapid test within 4 hours before departure to Bonaire.
- It is mandatory to have a printed and filled out health declaration with you during traveling. This can be found: here
- The test results and the health declaration will be checked upon arrival.
- We ask everyone to respect the health and safety regulations.
Buddy Dive Resort
Due to the recent developments regarding the COVID-19 virus, we find ourselves in a very uncertain situation that involves a lot of disappointment and confusion that neither you as a visiting guest nor us expected us to find ourselves in.
If you have to reschedule your trip due to travel restrictions, please contact our reservations department directly. Buddy Dive can offer to move your payment to a booking in the future, based on our availability.
Please be informed that if you decide to cancel your booking we, unfortunately, do need to apply our regular cancellation policy at the time of cancellation.
+599 717 5080 / +599 789 5080
Toll Free US/Canada: